Today Top Current Affairs 2020 Top Facts 8 June Current Affairs 2020 Today Today Top Current Affairs 2020 Top Facts 8 June Question answer, Here we collected Today Top Current Affairs Top Facts 8 June in form of current affairs 2020 questions and answers for All Govt Exam like UPSC PCS SSC Banking IBPS & All govt exam. In this you will find Today Top Current Affairs Quiz with Imp Facts QA, 8 June Current Affairs Quiz With Imp Facts, Selected best Today Top Current Affairs with Imp Facts in the form of one liner questions with answer additionally .
Today Top Current Affairs 2020 Question Answer
Our today Current Affairs 2020, National current affairs today 2020, Indian and International Current affairs 2020, current affairs today events, environment current affairs, collected on the basis on the trusted sources from all newspapers and web sites such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI,IndiaToday, ANI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.Top 10 Current Affairs Of 7 June 2020, which are imp for every students who are doing any Govt Exam Preparation like UPSC, State PCS, SSC, RRB, TET, CET Etc., which includes Current Affairs in syllabus.
Today Top Current Affairs 2020 Top Facts 8 June
Those Students, Who are seriously preparing for Any Govt Exam or going to prepare can get advantage of 8 June Top Current Affairs 2020 Daily Current Affairs with Imp Facts . Here is best selected top Daily Current Affairs With top Imp Facts For All Exam Start from Here :
Today Top Current Affairs 2020 Top Facts 8 June
Who has launched UNDP national awareness campaign on ‘Prevention of Human and Animal Mortality on Highways’ ?
Ans. Union Minister for Road Transport & Highways (MoRTH) Shri Nitin Gadkari has launched the UNDP (United Nations Development Programme) national awareness campaign on ‘Prevention of Human and Animal Mortality on Highways’ through a video conference with the aim to reduce or eliminate cases of death on the roads.
- It is launched On the occasion of World Environment Day (June 05, 2020).
- Minister also requested to all agencies for following provisions issued by the Wildlife Institute of India under “Eco friendly measures to mitigate impacts of linear infrastructure on wildlife” in order to take care of wildlife.
United Nations Development Programme (UNDP):
Headquarters– New York, US
Administrator– Achim Steiner
Ministry of Road Transport and Highways:
Headquarters– New Delhi
Minister of State- V. K. Singh
Which city has included in Delhi-Katra expressway ?
- Centre Govt of India accepted Punjab’s proposal to convert stretch of Delhi-Amritsar-Katra expressway stretch to greenfield project
- To provide a direct spur from Nakodar, thereby accepting to the Punjab government’s proposal in this regard.
- The route will pass through five historic towns of Sultanpur Lodhi, Goindwal Sahib, Khadoor Sahib and Tarn Taran, leading up to Amritsar.
- this expressway is a part of Bharatmala Pariyojana with a total outlay of Rs 60,000 crore while its first phase involve investment of about Rs 25,000 crore i.e. Delhi-Amritsar.
Chief Minister– Captain Amarinder Singh
Which air port is awarded for Platinum Recognition in ACI Asia-Pacific Green Airports recognition 2020 ?
Ans. Hyderabad International Airport
- World Environment Day, In Asia-Pacific Annual Green Airport Recognition 2020 Airports Council International(ACI) received award with the highest Platinum Recognition to GMR led Rajiv Gandhi Hyderabad International Airport(RGHIA) for their effective water management under the 15-35 Million Passengers per annum(MPPA) category.
Director General– Angela Gittens
Founder & Chairman– Grandhi Mallikarjuna Rao
MD & CEO– Grandhi Kiran Kumar
Head Office– New Delhi
Who is going to be IIFL Finance to be their First ever brand ambassador ?
Ans. Rohit Sharma
- R.Venkataraman, Managing Director and Co-Promoter of IIFL Group aknowledged the media that the Vice-Captain of Indian Cricket Team, Rohit Sharma has deal to became the first brand ambassador of the IIFL Finance.
Executive Director & CEO– Monu Ratra
Who is appointed as Chairperson of BAFTA ?
Ans. Krishnendu Majumdar from South Wales as chairperson of BAFTA for the next 3 years.
- He is a Emmy-winning television producer of ‘Hoff The Record’
- 1st Indian origin Chair from the United Kingdom(UK) in its 73 year
- the youngest chairperson of BAFTA in 35 years
- He succeeds Pippa Harris who will continue as a deputy chairperson.
- He will also head BAFTA Awards Review this year.
Headquarters– London, United Kingdom
President– Prince William, Duke of Cambridge
When is World Pest Day 2020 celebrated ?
Ans. World Pest Day or World Pest Awareness Day is celebrated every year on June 6 to raise awareness of how pest management helps preserve the quality of life.
- “World Pest Day” was initiated by the Chinese Pest Control Association, and is co-sponsored by the Federation of Asian and Oceania Pest Managers’ Association (FAOPMA), the National Pest Management Association (NPMA), and the Confederation of European Pest Management Associations (CEPA).
- A ceremony has been held at the Beijing Hotel in China with up to 300 guests attending, including members of the media, industry leaders and academia.
World pest day aims to:
- Increase public, government, and media awareness of the important role pest management organizations plays in protecting public health
- Project the professional image of the pest management industry
- Promote the use of professional pest management in a scientific and socially responsible way
- Call attention to the big threats caused by small pests
Administrative Office– Hong Kong
Headquarters- Virginia, United States
President– Chris Gorecki
When is UN Russian Language Day 2020 celebrated ?
Ans. 6 June is annually celebrated as the Russian Language Day by the United Nation(UN) to promote and support Multilingualism and cultural diversity and to celebrate the birthday of the famous Russian poet Alexander Puskin who was born on 6th June 1799.
- The First UN Russian Language Day was celebrated in 2010.
Department of Global Communication (UN):
Head of Department– Melissa Fleming (United States)
When is International Day for the Fight against Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing 2020 organised ?
Ans. In December 2017, the United Nations General Assembly declared the 5th of June as the “International Day for the Fight against Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated fishing” in its annual resolution on sustainable fisheries.
- The first International Day for the fight against IUU fishing was observed in 2018.
Secretary General– António Guterres
Deputy Secretary General– Amina J. Mohammed
Where is held Army Commanders Conference 2020 ?
Ans. New Delhi
- First phase of the Conference was conducted at South Block, New Delhi from 27 to 29 May 2020
- The second phase of the conference scheduled from 24 to 27 June 2020.
NABARD provides Rs 270 crore Special Liquidity Facility to Which bank ?
Ans. Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development(NABARD) gave Rs 270 crore Special Liquidity Facility(SLF) to Assam Gramin Vikash Bank in the wake of COVID-19 pandemic to support the agricultural activities of the farmers.
Headquarters– Mumbai, Maharashtra
Chairman– Govinda Rajulu Chintala
Who is appointed as UNADAP‘s ‘Goodwill Ambassador to the Poor’ ?
Ans. 13 year old Madurai girl Nethra
- United Nations Association for Development And Peace(UNADAP) appointed 13 year old Madurai girl Nethra as its ‘Goodwill Ambassador to the Poor’ as she persuaded her father C. Mohan, a salon owner who spent his savings Rs 5 lakhs for his daughter’s education.
- Nethra will speak at the United Nations(UN) conferences in New York and in Geneva addressing Civil Society forums and conferences.
- She was awarded a Dixon Scholarship amounting to Rs 1 Lakh.
Executive Director– Dominic Dixon
Chair of Board of Governors– Xavier Fernandes
Which US private equity firm to invest ₹4,546.80 cr for 0.93% additional stake in Jio platforms ?
Ans. US private equity firm Silver lake
- Before this deal, earlier on May 04, 2020, Silver Lake had invested Rs 5,655.75 crore ($750 million) for a 1.15 % stake.
Silver Lake partners:
Headquarters– California, United States
Co-CEO and Managing Partner– Egon Durban
Reliance Industries Ltd:
Headquarters– Mumbai, Maharashtra
Chairman and MD– Mukesh Ambani
ISRO and ARIES signed MoU for cooperation in Which area ?
Ans.Indian Space Research Organization(ISRO), Bengaluru signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Aryabhatta Research institute of Observational Science(ARIES) for Space Situational Awareness, Astrophysics
- R.Umamaheswaran, Scientific Secretary of ISRO from ISRO headquarters and Prof. Dipankar Banerjee, Director of ARIES from ARIES headquarters signed the MoU on the virtual platform.
Chairman– Dr. K. Sivan
Located– Nainital, Director of ARIES
Nainital : Dipankar Banerjee
Who has launched information book “Safe online learning in the times of COVID-19” ?
Ans. Union Minister for Human Resource Development(HRD) Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank launched an information booklet “Safe online learning in the times of COVID-19” digitally to raise awareness to students and teachers about online safety & ensure timely action in cases of cyberbullying in New Delhi.
- Book contents what cyber bullying is, what are dos and don’ts of the cyberspace as well as also gives a brief about the laws in the Indian jurisdiction to protect students and parents in case of any mishappening online.
- Aimed to “sanitise” the digital space and ensure that all stakeholders including teachers, students, and parents are safe as the learning is being increasingly pushed towards digital modes due to the nationwide lockdown.
- The handbook is available at the official NCERT website — ncert.nic.in
- NCERT in partnership with the Cyber Peace Foundation and United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO) has launched ‘e-raksha’ competitions. To spread awareness about digital citizenship among students, teachers, and parents.
Headquarters– New Delhi
Director– Hrushikesh Senapaty
UNESCO New Delhi Office:
Director & UNESCO Representative for New Delhi Office– Eric Falt
Who launched India’s 1st online waste management platform ?
Ans. AP Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched India’s 1st “online waste management platform” of Andhra Pradesh Environment Management Corporation(APEMC) on the occasion of World Environment Day to ensure 100% safe disposal of industrial toxic wastes. The State Department of Environmental Management, APEMC, will take control of the online platform.
Governor– Biswa Bhusan Harichandan
Which state government has recently launched an MoU monitoring system?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, has introduced a new MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) Monitoring Mechanism to ensure swift implementation of investment proposals in the state.
- It will ensure better handholding of investors and efficient tracking of investment lifecycle of projects.
UP Chief Secretary: Rajendra Kumar Tiwari
When is World Food Safety day celebrated?
Ans. The second World Food Safety Day (WFSD) will be celebrated on 7 June 2020 to draw attention and inspire action to help prevent, detect and manage foodborne risks, contributing to food security, human health, economic prosperity, agriculture, market access, tourism and sustainable development.
When was the first World Food Safety Day celebrated?
Ans. June 7, 2019, marks the first anniversary of World Food Safety Day and the theme for World Food Safety Day 2019 was ‘Food Safety, everyone’s business’.
- In 2018, the United Nations General Assembly declared June 7 as the World Food Safety Day.
Secretary general: António Guterres
Headquarters: New York, New York, United States
Founded: 24 October 1945, San Francisco, California, United States
Official languages: Arabic; Chinese; English; French; Russian; Spanish;
Subsidiaries: World Health Organization, UNESCO
Which country has launched the Corona Tracer BD app?
- The ICT Division of the Government of Bangladesh and the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) have launched an app to trace Corona infected people and alert people near them.
- The smartphone-based app ‘Corona Tracer BD’ utilizes Bluetooth signal to trace a Corona infected person nearby.
Currency: Bangladeshi taka
Prime minister: Sheikh Hasina
Who has topped the recently released ‘Covid-19 Management Index’?
Ans. Rajasthan topped in Covid-19 Management Index
Rajasthan has topped the list of Covid-19 Management Index among 10 states by the Central government, including parameters such as active cases, recovered cases and mortality rate.
Who has written a book titled ‘The Dry Fasting Miracle: From Deprive to Thrive’ to promote the benefits of diet?
Ans. Luke Coutinho
Who has recently become the Chairman and Managing Director of National Fertilizers Limited?
Ans. Virendra Nath Datt
Master Card and Worldline India together with which bank launched the digital point of sale solution ‘Soft POS’?
Ans. Axis Bank
_____ state government has launched the Meghasandesh app?
Ans. Karnataka govt
Karnataka govt launches app for real time info on rains, flooding in Bengaluru. The Karnataka government on Saturday launched “Meghasandesha” App that would provide real-time information as well as forecast on rains, flooding and thunderstorm alerts in Bengaluru.
Which state government has launched mobile App “Mera Hunar” for job aspirants?
Ans. The Himachal Pradesh Government has recently launched the mobile app and website ‘Mera Hunar HP’ for finding job.
- The first-of- its-kind application in India.
- Mera Hunar is a web based platform where the skilled, semi-skilled persons can apply for various jobs as per their convenience viz: Plumber, Carpenter, mechanic, security guards, drivers, tourists guides, etc.
- The platform is available both in English and Hindi.
Chief minister: Jai Ram Thakur
Governor: Bandaru Dattatreya
Who developed a device SUMERU-PACS to relieve sweat for PPE wearers?
Ans. The Defence Research Development Organisation (DRDO) has developed a device “SUMERU-PACS” that helps wearers of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to feel comfortable without sweating.
- a personal air circulation system which can be used inside the PPE as a small backpack of approximately 500 grams weight
- With the use of “SUMERU-PACS” device the PPE wearers feel uncomfortable after wearing PPE for more than 30 to 45 minutes and start sweating which makes the situation worse.
Headquarters location: New Delhi
Minister responsible: Rajnath Singh, Minister of Defence
Subsidiaries: Defence Scientific Information & Documentation centre, Gas Turbine Research Establishment
Today Top Current Affairs 2020 Top Facts 8 June
Today Top Current Affairs 8 June Daily Current Affairs Imp Facts Daily For UPSC PCS SSC & All Govt Exam aspirants
Daily Current Affairs 8 June Imp Facts For Govt Exam 2020 Preparation Link Can Be Seen. June 2020 Daily Current Affairs Imp Facts Daily For UPSC PCS SSC & All Govt Exam Aspirants
Previous days June 2020 top Current Affairs Daily quiz, JUne Imp Facts 2020
Also Revise :