Today Current Affairs 2020 with Today Current Affairs facts , Today Current Affairs 2020 QA for All Govt Exam like UPSC PCS & All govt exam Today Current Affairs Quiz with Imp Facts QA, 6 June Current Affairs Imp Facts. Selected best Daily Current Affairs with Imp Facts in the form of one liner questions with answer . which are imp for every students who are doing any Govt Exam Preparation like UPSC, State PCS, SSC, RRB, TET, CET Etc., which includes Current Affairs in syllabus.
6 June Current Affairs 2020 Imp Facts
Our today Current Affairs 2020, National current affairs today 2020, Indian and International Current affairs 2020, current affairs today events, environment current affairs, collected on the basis on the trusted sources from all newspapers and web sites such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI,IndiaToday, ANI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Today Current Affairs 2020-6 June Current Affairs facts
Those Students, Who are seriously preparing for Any Govt Exam or going to prepare can get advantage of 6 June Daily Current Affairs with Imp Facts . Here is best selected Daily Current Affairs 6 June Imp Facts Quiz For All Exam Start from Here :
6 June Daily Current Affairs With Imp Facts, Today Current Affairs 2020 With Today Current Affairs Facts See Here
When is National Donut Day celebrated ?
Ans. Friday, 5 June,National Doughnut Day 2020 in United States.
National Doughnut Day, or National Donut Day — celebrated in the United States, is on the first Friday of June of each year, succeeding the Doughnut event created by The Salvation Army in Chicago in 1938 to honor those of their members who served doughnuts to soldiers during World War I.
Which country hosted World Environment Day 2020 this year ?
Ans. Colombia in partnership with Germany hosted World Environment Day 2020 this year.
- Theme of World Environment Day 2020 is “Celebrate Biodiversity”
- World Environment Day [WED] was established by the UN General Assembly in 1972 on the first day of the Stockholm Conference on the Human Environment, resulting from discussions on the integration of human interactions and the environment. Two years later, in 1974 the first WED was held with the theme “Only One Earth”.
- China hosted World Environment Day 2019. The theme for the World Environment Day 2019 was “Air Pollution”.
- This day is celebrated to spread awareness about the environment and its effects on the daily life of the people.
- The theme for the World Environment Day 2018 was “Beat Plastic Pollution”.India hosted this year 2018.
- The Host Every World Environment Day has a different global host country
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change (Union Minister)- , Prakash Javadekar
Secretary general- Inger Andersen
Which Afrikan Political party has VIRTUAL LAUNCH OF ALLIANCE ANTI-RACISM CAMPAIGN ?
Ans. African National Congress
President : Cyril Ramaphosa
Headquarters: Johannesburg, South Africa
- The first president to be elected under the new constitution was Nelson Mandela.
- Current President of South Africa : Matamela Cyril Ramaphosa
Alexis Ohanian co-founder of _____, Resigns To Make Room For A Black Board Member ?
Ans. Alexis Ohanian, Reddit Co-founder, Resigns To Make Room For A Black Board Member
Which company of Abu Dhabi is doing Investment to buy 1.85% stake in Reliance Jio for almost $1.2 billion(Rs 9,093.6 ) crore ?
Ans. Abu Dhabi’s Mubadala
Chairman : HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan
CEO and Managing Director : Khaldoon Khalifa Al Mubarak
Anil Suri dies due to coronavirus at 77, related to ______?
Ans. Veteran Bollywood producer
In NSO’s second annual report on the basis of PLFS India’s unemployment rate fell between July 2018 and June 2019 to _____ from 6.1% ?
Ans. National Statistical Office (NSO) second annual report on the basis of PLFS India’s unemployment rate fell between July 2018 and June 2019 to 5.8% from 6.1%, going on at the same period of year 2017-18 while the Indian economy grew 6.1% in 2018-19, slower than the 7% expansion recorded the year before.
Minister of State (Independent Charge)– Rao Inderjit Singh
Secretary– Pravin Srivastava
With Which country, In a virtual bilateral summit India has signed 7 agreements along with announcement of CSP ?
Ans. Australia, Australia has also done such a summit with Singapore in March, 2020. since it was in the pipeline (first during January 13-16 and later in May). Therefore, it was decided to have a virtual meeting.
seven agreements :
- Framework Arrangement on Cyber and Cyber-Enabled Critical Technology Cooperation
- MOU on cooperation in the field of mining and processing of Critical and Strategic minerals
- MoU Arrangement concerning Mutual Logistics Support (MLSA)
- MoU on Defence Cooperation; Australia to support India’s membership for NSG
- MoU on Co-operation in the field of Public Administration and Governance Reforms
- MoU on Cooperation in Vocational Education and Training
- MoU on Water Resources Management
Who has hosted The virtual Global Vaccine Summit ?
Ans. UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson, 50 countries has attended in this virtual Global Vaccine Summit with their global leaders
Who has addressed the virtual Global Vaccine Summit from India ?
Ans. PM of India, Narendra Modi addressed the virtual Global Vaccine Summit on role of India’s contribution and its long-standing view on global cooperation for immunization
Gavi, The Vaccine Alliance:
GAVI, officially Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance is a public–private global health partnership with the goal of increasing access to immunisation in poor countries. GAVI was initiated with an aim to encourage manufacturing of low-cost vaccine for the poor countries, in return expecting a high volume and long-term demand.
CEO; Vaccine Alliance– Seth Berkley
51st annual World Economic Forum (WEF) Davos dual summit meeting to be held in ___?
Ans. January 2021.
This summit would be virtually open for everyone across the world with more than 400 global hubs. Prince Charles of Wales and WEF Founder and Executive Klaus Schwab announced the meet during a virtual session.
Which bank has created Payments Infrastructure Development Fund?
Ans. RBI with amount of Rs 500-crore ($66 million) Payments Infrastructure Development Fund (PIDF), in which it will start with an initial contribution of Rs 250 crore & the remaining half of the amount will be used by card issuing banks and card networks working in the country.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI): Headquarters– Mumbai, Maharashtra
Formation– 1 April 1935
Governor– Shaktikanta Das, Deputy Governors– 4 (Bibhu Prasad Kanungo, Mahesh Kumar Jain, Michael Debabrata Patra, one is yet to be appointed).
According to RBI sponsored SPF survey Indian economy likely to contract by ____ in FY21 ?
Who has named EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year 2020 in a virtual ceremony ?
Ans. Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, Executive Chairperson of Biocon
- She is the 3rd Indian to win this award, after Uday Kotak of Kotak Mahindra Bank (2014) and Narayana Murthy of Infosys Technologies Limited (2005)
- Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw became the 2nd woman to hold the title, following Olivia Lum of Hyflux Limited from Singapore in 2011
EY Global Chairman and CEO– Carmine Di Sibio
Which Indian celebraty has ranked 52nd in Forbes 100 world’s highest-paid celebrities 2020 ?
Ans. Akshay Kumar ranked 52nd, the only Indian on the list, Kylie Jenner topped
Headquarters- New york, United States
Chief Executive Officer(CEO)– Michael Federle
Who is going to be senior advisor at World Bank ?
Ans. PMO officers Rajeev Topno the private secretary to the prime minister as Senior Advisor, Now a senior advisor at World Bank
Who has been appointed Ambassador and Permanent Representative of India (PRI) to the World Trade Organisation for a period of three years ?
Ans. Brajendra Navnit, a 1999-batch IAS officer.
Anwar Hussain Shaik is the new Counsellor at the Permanent Mission of India at the WTO.
Headquarters– Washington, D.C., United States
President– David R. Malpass(13th president)
Headquarters– Geneva, Switzerland,
Director General(DG)– Roberto Azevedo(6th DG)
Headquarters– Metro Manila, Philippines
President– Masatsugu Asakawa
Who has been appointed as new chairman of SEBI ?
Ans. Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) appointed Ashok Dalwani, Retired IAS officer as the chairman
Who has been appointed as Secretary of the 17-member committee of SEBI ?
Ans. Aliasgar S Mithwani
Updated SEBI designations :
Ashok Dalwani, Retired IAS officer as the chairman and Aliasgar S Mithwani, Chief General Manager of SEBI as Secretary of the 17-member committee.
Chairman– Ajay Tyagi
Head Office– Mumbai, Maharashtra
In which year India to host AFC Women’s Asian Cup ?
Ans. Asian Football Confederation(AFC) granted the hosting rights of the AFC Women’s Asian Cup 2022 to India for the 1st time since 1979.
- It is the final qualification tournament for the 2023 Federation Internationale de Football Association(FIFA) Women’s World Cup
- The tournament will feature 12 teams from an earlier slot of 8 teams
- India going to host the FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup in 2021
Headquarters– New Delhi, India
President– Praful Patel
Headquarters– Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
President– Shaikh Salman bin Ebrahim Al Khalifa
5 June Daily Current Affairs Imp Facts Daily For UPSC PCS SSC & All Govt Exam aspirants
Daily Current Affairs 5 June Imp Facts For Govt Exam 2020 Preparation Link Can Be Seen. June 2020 Daily Current Affairs Imp Facts Daily For UPSC PCS SSC & All Govt Exam Aspirants
Also Revise :
June 2020 Current Affairs Daily quiz, JUne Imp Facts For Every Govt Exam Preparation