Today Current Affairs 2020 4 June Current Affairs Imp Facts : Today Current Affairs 2020 with Today Current Affairs facts , Today Current Affairs 2020 QA for All Govt Exam like UPSC PCS & All govt exam Today Current Affairs Quiz with Imp Facts QA, 4 June Current Affairs Imp Facts. Selected best Daily Current Affairs with Imp Facts in the form of one liner questions with answer . which are imp for every students who are doing any govt exam preparation like UPSC, State PCS, SSC, RRB, TET, CET etc., which includes current affairs in syllabus.
Our today Current Affairs 2020, National current affairs today 2020, Indian and International Current affairs 2020, current affairs today events, environment current affairs, collected on the basis on the trusted sources from all newspapers such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites.
Today Current Affairs 2020 4 June Current Affairs Imp Facts
4 June Daily Current Affairs with Imp Facts, Today Current Affairs 2020 with Today Current Affairs facts see here
Those Students, Who are seriously preparing for any govt exam or going to prepare can get advantage of 4 June Daily Current Affairs with Imp Facts . Here is best selected Daily Current Affairs 4 June Imp Facts quiz for All Exam :
Q. In a Protest Workers removed a statue in Philadelphia’s of Mayor Frank Rizzo, Who was he ?
Ans. Workers removed a statue of Philadelphia’s controversial former Mayor Frank Rizzo from its place of honor across from City Hall.
Rizzo famously told Philadelphia voters to “vote white.” For many Philadelphians, the larger-than-life statue of Rizzo, who also was police commissioner, was an overt symbol of white police officers’ brutal treatment of black people and other minorities.
Q. Who has announced to donate 100% of its profits for 24 hours to the NAACP Legal Defense fund ?
Ans. Bandcamp , Bandcamp is an American online music company founded in 2008
Headquarters: Oakland, California, U.S
CEO: Ethan Diamond (2007–)
NAACP Legal Defense fund, The NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc. is a leading United States civil rights organization and law firm based in New York City.
Founder: Thurgood Marshall
Headquarters location: New York, New York, United States
Leader: Sherrilyn Ifill
Motto: Defend Educate Empower
Q. International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression 2020 ?
Ans. Every year, June 4 is observed as International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression. It was established on August 19, 1982.
Headquarters: New York, New York, United States
Founded: 24 October 1945, San Francisco, California, United States
Official languages: Arabic; Chinese; English; French; Russian; Spanish;
Secretary general: António Guterres
Q. World Bicycle Day 2020 ?
Ans. The United Nations General Assembly on April 2018 declared June 3 as World Bicycle Day.
- Professor Leszek Sibilski of the US and his Sociology class Initiated a campaign to promote a UN Resolution to designate a day that would celebrate and promote the use of the bicycle around the world. The campaign developed so fastly, and the resolution was sponsored by Turkmenistan and co-sponsored by 56 countries.
- #June3WorldBicycleDay logo was designed by Isaac Feld and an accompanying animation, which depicts bicyclists of various types riding around the globe, was created by Professor John E. Swanson.
Q. World Environment Day 2020 ?
Ans. Every year, World Environment Day is observed on June 5. The day was first observed in 1974 in the city of Spokane in the USA. This day is celebrated to encourage awareness and environmental protection.
- This year Colombia is hosting World Environment Day 2020 in collaboration with Germany.
- According to UN, the theme for 2020 is biodiversity– a concern that is both urgent and existential.
Q. Who has launched pan-India Real Time Market in electricity through video conference ?
Ans. Minister of State (IC) Power and New & Renewable Energy & Minister of State (Skill Development and Entrepreneurship), R. K. Singh launched pan-India Real Team Market(RTM) in electricity through video conference in New Delhi
- RTM is an organized market platform that enables buyers and sellers pan-India to meet their energy requirement closer to real time of operation
Q.Who has launched 3 new schemes worth Rs 50,000 cr to boost electronic manufacturing in India ?
Ans. MEITY(Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology).
The three schemes are:
- Production Linked Incentive Scheme (PLI) for Large Scale Electronics Manufacturing,
- Scheme for Promotion of Manufacturing of Electronic Components and Semiconductors (SPECS)
- Modified Electronics Manufacturing Clusters (EMC 2.0) Scheme
Q. Ministry of Defence (MoD) has ordered Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) in Telangana’s Medak, to supply named vehicle _______?
Ans. The Acquisition Wing of Ministry of Defence (MoD) has ordered Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) in Telangana’s Medak, to supply 156 BMP 2/2k Infantry Combat Vehicles (ICVs) worth Rs 1,094 crore for the Indian army
- There are plans to induct these advanced feature vehicles into the army by 2023
- 156 BMP 2/2k Infantry Combat Vehicles (ICVs) has 285 horsepower engines & can run at a speed of 65 km per hour even in cross country area.
Ministry of Defence:Headquarters– New Delhi
Minister of State– Shripad Yesso Naik
Q. Who has Launched ‘COVID-19 Technology Access Pool’ for equal access to Life-saving Tech ?
- launched after 35 countries and multiple international partners and institutions have signed for this pool to support it.
- The countries who have signed this pool will have collective ownership of COVID-19 treatment which means that it will avoid the patent laws that act as a barrier in sharing the crucial supplies amid the outbreak.
Director-General– Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus
Headquarter– Geneva, Switzerland
President– Carlos Alvarado Quesada
Capital– San Jose
Currency– Costa Rican colon
Q. Which Indian Bank has partnerd with TCIL to facilitate real time payments for truck drivers by DBS RAPID solution ?
Ans. DBS Bank India , by DBS RAPID(Real Time Application Program Interface-APIs by DBS) solution to enable them to receive payments instantly.
- it is targeted to set up a Unified Payments Interface(UPI)-based real-time payments solution which is available 24x7x365,considering the large volumes of transactions & round-the-clock nature of the operations.
DBS Bank India Limited:
Headquarters– Mumbai, Maharashthra
Managing Director(MD) and CEO– Surojit Shome
Chief Executive Officer(CEO) and Director– Piyush Gupta
Corporate Office– Gurgaon, Haryana
Chairman and MD– D P Agarwal
Q. Who has won the regional award for Asia in 2020 Commonwealth short story prize for her story “The Great Indian Tee and Snakes” ?
Ans. Kritika Pandey, a 29-year-old Indian Writer from Ranchi
Programme Manager- Janet Steel
Senior Programme Officer- Emma D’Costa
Headquarters- London, United Kingdom
Q. which Indian NGO wins ‘World No Tobacco Day Award 2020’ ?
Ans. Socio-Economic and Educational Development Society(SEEDS), an Indian non-governmental organization(NGO), for its efforts to ban pan masala, gutkha, e-cigarettes and hookah in Bihar and Jharkhand.
- Deepak Mishra, executive director of the SEEDS has been nominated by the ministry as a member of the task force on the de-addiction campaign.
Head Office– New Delhi, India
Regional Office– Patna, Bihar
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare:
Union Minister– Harsh Vardhan
Minister of State– Ashwini Kumar Choubey
Q. NASA and Which Space Agency collaborates to support human spaceflight missions to the Moon, Mars and beyond ?
Ans. South African National Space Agency(SANSA) has collaboration with National Aeronautics and Space Administration(NASA) to host a deep-space ground station to support human spaceflight missions to the Moon, Mars and beyond.
- South Africa became the 4th country(4th site) after the United States of America, Spain and Australia to host a deep space ground station.
Headquarters– Gauteng, South Africa
Chief Executive Officer– Valanathan Munsami
Headquarters– Washington, United States.
Administrator– James Frederick “Jim” Bridenstine
Q. Which state government has launched an app to find empty beds in the hospital?
Ans. Delhi launches app to help track hospital beds for Covid-19 patients,
- The app will be updated twice daily – at 10 am and 6 pm
- to help people know how many beds are lying vacant in which hospital in the national capital.
- The same can be accessed on the internet too, bly logging on to https://delhifightscorona.in/beds
- The chief minister also released a WhatsApp number 8800007722 to get a link for downloading the app. He said that the status of the hospitals can also be accessed through 1031 helpline number.
Q. Who has topped the Hurun India Art List 2020?
Ans. Anish Kapoor
- At the second place in the list of top 50 living artists is the Delhi-based painter Rameshwar Broota.
Q. Who named Ritesh Agarwal the youngest Indian billionaire ?
Ans. According to Hurun Global Rich List 2020 Ritesh Agarwal is the youngest Indian billionaire in Youngest Self-Made Billionaires table
Q. Who has been nominated for the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna Award by the Boxing Federation of India?
Ans. Amit Panghal, Vikas Krishan
Q.Who has recently launched zero contact ride?
CEO: Dara Khosrowshahi (30 Aug 2017–)
Founded: March 2009, San Francisco, California, United States
Headquarters: San Francisco, California, United States
Q. Who has discovered 1100-year-old Shiva lingam in Vietnam during temple excavation ?
Ans. 4-member team of Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) has discovered a 1100-year-old monolithic sandstone Shiva lingam, a representation of the Hindu deity Shiva, at the Cham Temple Complex located in My Son Sanctuary of Quang Nam Province, Vietnam.
Archaeological Survey of India (ASI):
Headquarters– New Delhi
Director General– Smt. V Vidyavathi
Q. Who has been appointed as the new High Commissioner of India to Papua New Guinea?
Ans. Sushil Kumar Singhal
Q.Which state government has announced the appointment of Swasthya Mitra in every village?
Q. Who has launched the short video creating app ‘Collab’?
Q. Who has recently been appointed as the brand ambassador of IIFL Finance?
Ans. Rohit Sharma
Today Current Affairs 2020 4 June Imp Facts quiz For Govt Exam Preparation
4 June Daily Current Affairs Imp Facts Daily for UPSC PCS SSC & All Govt Exam aspirants
Also Revise :
Daily Current Affairs 3 June Imp Facts For Govt Exam 2020 Preparation
June 2020 Daily Current Affairs Imp Facts Daily for UPSC PCS SSC & All Govt Exam aspirants