Free 11 June Top Current Affairs 2020 Imp Facts
Free 11 June Top Current Affairs 2020 Imp Facts, Top Facts 11 June Current Affairs 2020, Free 11 June Top Current Affairs 2020 Imp Facts Question answer, Here we collected Free 11 June Top Current Affairs 2020 Imp Facts, Free Daily Current Affairs for all in form of current affairs 2020 questions and answers for All Govt Exam like UPSC PCS SSC Banking IBPS & All govt exam.
In this session you will find Today Top Current Affairs Quiz Free Daily Current Affairs for all, Free 11 June Top Current Affairs 2020 Imp Facts Quiz With Imp Facts, Selected Best Today Top Current Affairs with Imp Facts in the form of one liner questions with answer additionally .
Free 11 June Top Current Affairs Imp Facts, Free Daily Top Current Affairs For All exam
Free 11 June Top Current Affairs 2020 Imp Facts Free Daily Top Current Affairs For All, Here is best selected top Daily Current Affairs With Top Imp Facts For All Exam Start from Here :
Union Ministry of Agriculture has allotted Rs 4, 000 cr to states under ______Yojana for year 2020-21 ?
Ans. PMKSY- PDMC Yojana, Union Ministry of Agriculture has allotted Rs 4, 000 cr to states under PMKSY- PDMC Yojana for year 2020-21 to the states under ‘Per Drop, More Crop’ component of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY- PDMC) for the year 2020-21
- PMKSY- PDMC focuses on enhancing water use efficiency at farm level through Micro Irrigation technologies including Drip and Sprinkler irrigation systems.
- Irrigation Fund corpus of five thousand crore rupees has been created with NABARD.
- 616 crore rupees funds have been released to Andhra Pradesh and around 479 crore rupees to Tamil Nadu through NABARD.
- during the last five years from 2015-16 to 2019-20, an area of 46.96 lakh hectare has been covered under Micro Irrigation through PMKSY-PDMC.
Secretary– Sanjay Agarwal
Headquarter– New Delhi
What is the name of India’s first ever Human Space Mission to be undertaken by ISRO ?
- ISRO launched a special programme for young school children called ‘Young Scientists Programme – YUVIKA’
International Day of Yoga 2020 ?
Ans. In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, this year’s International Yoga Day on 21st of June, will be celebrated on digital media platforms and there would be no mass gatherings.
- This year’s theme will be ‘Yoga at Home and Yoga with Family’
Who has announced ‘My Life – My Yoga’ video blogging competition?
Ans. Prime Minister Narendra Modi had announced this competition during his Mann Ki Baat programme on 31st of this month
- For the Indian contestants, one lakh rupees will be given for first prize, 50 thousand for second and 25 thousand rupees for third prize.
- For the international winners cash prizes worth 2,500 US dollars, 1,500 dolars and 1,000 dollars along with trophy and certificate will be given to those ranking first, second and third.
- the Ministry of AYUSH and the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) come together Initiated the My Life – My Yoga ( also called “Jeevan Yoga”) Video Blogging Contest.
- that entries to the competition can be submitted till 15th of this month.
- Entries to the contest can be submitted by participants under three categories – male and female aged under 18 , male and female above 18 years and yoga professionals.
- People can participate in the competition by making a three-minute video of performing yoga and a short video message on how the yogasanas have influenced their lives.
- People will have to upload these videos on the social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter with the hashtag #MyLifeMyYoga and also hashtag their country name tagging the #AYUSH ministry.
Officeholder: Shripad Naik (MOS independent charge)
Headquarters: New Delhi
Who has inaugurated Deep Submergence Rescue Vehicle Complex at Visakhapatnam ?
Ans. Vice Admiral Atul Kumar Jain, PVSM, AVSM, VSM Flag Officer Commanding in Chief ENC on 10 Jun 20.
- It is designed to accommodate the newly inducted Submarine Rescue System with state of the art facilities to store the DSRV assets in a Rescue-Ready state.
- The Indian Navy has inducted two such systems which will provide rescue cover to submarines on the West and East coast of India respectively.
- It also has Diver Decompression Chambers and hyperbaric medical equipment to decompress submariners after being rescued from a sunken submarine. The DSRV system can be rapidly mobilised by air or road to facilitate submarine rescue operations even at distant locations.
- The DSRV system consists of a Submarine Rescue Vessel, a Remote Operations Vehicle, Side Scan Sonar and associated equipment.
According to the Gujarat forest department , How Much percentage(%) of Asiatic lions in the Gir forest region has increased ?
Ans. The number of Asiatic lions in the Gir forest region has increased by 29 per cent to 674 in Gujrat.
- The Deptt. has completed a `population estimation exercise‘ on the night of June 5 and 6 when there was full moon.
- As per the May 2015 census, there were 523 Asiatic lions in Gir, an increase of 27 per cent from 2010.
- about two dozen lions died in the region in the last three months due to Babesiosis, a tick-borne disease.
Govt decided to lift the ban on export of anti-malarial drug ____?
Union Minister of Chemicals and Fertilizers D V Sadanand Gowda confirmed, ” the Department of Pharmaceuticals has approved the lifting of ban on the export of anti-malarial drug hydroxychloroquine API as well as its formulations.”
Union Minister Nitin Gadkari has announced the ambitious ______ for Gwalior Chambal Zone of the MP state ?
Ans. Chambal Expressway
- the land acquisition work related to it in three months
Which state is top performers in Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojna ?
Ans. Jammu and Kashmir
- The Union Territory administration of Jammu and Kashmir is among the top performers in Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojna while distributing around 100 percent of Ration among the beneficiaries till June 6, during the COVID-19 pandemic situation.
In Which state ‘Rozgar Setu Portal’ is inaugurated to provide work to migrant labourers ?
Ans. Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan inaugurated ‘Rozgar Setu Portal’ to provide work to migrant labourers in MP
- Madhya Pradesh is the first state in the country which has completed the survey of all migrant labourers and started to provide jobs according to their skill
- 7 lakh 30 thousand migrant labourers and 5 lakh 79 thousand members of their families have been registered on the portal.
- 5 thousand 246 employment providers have also been registered on the portal. On the very first day of the inauguration of the portal, 79 labourers got employment as per their skills.
Which state govt has launched Mera Pani, Meri Virasat Yojana ?
Ans. Haryana govt has launched Mera Pani, Meri Virasat Yojana
In this yojana :
- 53,000 farmers have opted and registered for not sowing paddy in 58,421 hectare area.
- Rs 7,000 per hectare as a incentive will be given to these farmers.
- 1000 rupees premium of the new crop and benefit of Bhavanter Bharpai Yojana will also be given.
- Haryana govt to construct 1,000 water recharge bores in water deficient areas of state
Which state govt to receive RS 1280 cr for implementation of Jal Jeevan Mission ?
Ans. Govt approves RS 1280 cr for implementation of Jal Jeevan Mission in Madhya Pradesh
- Jal Jeevan Mission aims to provide adequate drinking water of prescribed quality on regular and long-term basis to every rural household of the country by 2024. The Mission was announced by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his last Independence Day speech.
- Jal Jeevan Mission is to implement by Ministry of Jal Shakti in partnership with States
- 3 lakh 60 thousand Crore rupees has been allocated for this transformational programme.
Predecessor: Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
Ministers responsible: Gajendra Singh Shekhawat, Cabinet Minister; Rattan Lal Kataria, Minister of State
Subsidiary: WAPCOS Limited
Which state CM has directed officials to commission TruNAT machines in all 75 districts by June 15 ?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has directed to commission TruNAT machines in all 75 districts by 15th of this month.
- With the help of these machines number of tests can be increased.
How many jobs is to provided by UP GOvt. in next six months ?
Ans. UP govt has prepared action plan to provide 10 lakh jobs in next six months
- Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath also directed district magistrates to generate 1 crore working days of MGNREGA daily from 15th of this month.
Who has distributed smart phones among Anganwadi workers under POSHAN Abhiyan in Kargil ?
Ans. CDPO has distributed smart phones among Anganwadi workers under POSHAN Abhiyan
- To effectively monitor the nutrition levels in children, pregnant women and lactating mothers, CDPO Tai Suru Parveen Akhtar distributed smart phones among Anganwadi workers under POSHAN Abhiyan from Karpokhar to Rangdum.
- Under the mission, Anganwadi workers and lady supervisors are being equipped with smart phones pre-installed with ICDS-common application software that will facilitate the capture of the data and a six-tier dashboard will ensure monitoring and interventional mechanism.
Who has launched its flagship programme ‘Turant Customs’ at Bengaluru & Chennai ?
Ans. Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs, CBIC
- a giant leap forward to leverage technology for faster Customs clearance of imported goods.
- Importers get benefits to cleared their goods from Customs after a faceless assessment is done remotely by the Customs officers located outside the port of import.
- It will also eliminate routine interface with the Customs officers and providing uniformity in assessment across the country.
According to Fitch Ratings, Indian economy to grow at _____% in next fiscal ?
Ans. 9.5 %
- India’s economy is forecast to bounce back with a sharp growth rate of 9.5 percent next fiscal, According to Fitch Ratings
- It has forecast a 5 percent contraction in the GDP in the ongoing financial year.
- Reserve Bank of India has eased monetary policy by cutting policy rates and providing liquidity through long-term repo operations.
- Prudential requirements for banks have also been eased to free up liquidity for lending.
Which state make a offer to chip manufacturing company ‘Intel’ to set up it’s unit in state ?
- Meanwhile ,Intel India Head and top executives spoke to the Deputy Chief Minister Dr. C N Ashwath Narayana today through video conferencing, regarding their interest to set up the unit either in Mangaluru or Belagavi.
Chief minister: B. S. Yediyurappa
Governor: Vajubhai Vala
Which company has signed a MoU with ITI Nangal to train youths under Dual System of Training Scheme ?
Ans. National Fertilizers Limited (NFL),a Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) works under the Ambit of Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, has signed an Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) Nangal (Punjab) to train youths in 12 trades under Dual System of Training Scheme.
National Fertilizers Limited (NFL):
Head Office– Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Chairman and MD- Mr. Virendra Nath Datt
Which 10 sports to promote as indigenous sports of India by MHRD in collaboration with Fit India to produce series of special films ?
Ans. Kho-kho, Gatka, Kalaripayttu(very old sports), Mallakhamb, Thang-Ta, Sqay, Kabaddi, Roll Ball(recent sports which has gained a lot of popularity and is now played in at least 50 countries), Tug of War and Shooting Ball.
Fit India Movement:
launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 29th August, 2019. A nationwide campaign to encourage physical activities and sports in their everyday lives.
- Department of School Education and Literacy under Ministry of Human Resource Development(MHRD) has collaborated with Fit India(flagship programme of sports ministry) under the ”Ek Bharat, Shrestha Bharat” initiative to produce a series of special films to promote 10 indigenous sports of India.
- To create awareness about indigenous games & the culture and heritage of their respective states.
- The 10 episodes can be seen from June 8 to June 19(Monday to Friday) at 11am, on the Fit India YouTube channel and MHRD digital platforms.
- special Scholarships for the athletes of these games.
Union Minister– Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’
Minister of State– Sanjay Dhotre
Which asian bank has formed an 8-member high-level panel of leading experts to find solutions for speedy recovery of COVID-19 in Southeast Asia ?
Ans. Asian Development Bank (ADB) has formed an 8-member high-level panel of leading experts in economics, finance, and health, moderated by ADB Vice-President Ahmed M. Saeed, to help ministers, central bank governors, and other senior officials identify solutions for Southeast Asian economies to trigger quickly recovery after the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
- ADB has allocated $20 billion financial response to its 68 members to help fight the pandemic and reboot its economy after pandemic lockdown period.
Asian Development Bank (ADB):
Headquarters– Mandaluyong, Philippines
President– Masatsugu Asakawa
Which country became 2nd nation to have contact-free ATM cash withdrawals ?
Ans. India by implementing Empays Payment Systems in partnership with Mastercard
- Empays is authorised by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) as a national payment system.
- AGS Transact Technologies Limited (AGSTTL) has developed ‘touchless’ (based on QR code) solution for cash withdrawals at ATMs.
Empays Payment Systems :
Founder and Chief Executive Officer (CEO)– Ravi Rajagopalan
Headquarter– Mumbai, Maharashtra
AGS Transact Technologies
Chairman & Managing Director (CMD)– Ravi B. Goyal
Headquarter– Mumbai, Maharashtra
Headquarter– New York, U.S.
President and CEO– Ajaypal Singh Banga (Michael Miebach will take over Ajay Banga in Jan 2021)
TCS partners with whom to provide its training partners access to the TCS iON Digital Glass Room ?
Ans. TCS partnered with the National Skill Development Corporation(NSDC) to provide its training partners access to the TCS iON Digital Glass Room, a web-based digital education platform.
- It will strengthen NSDC’s online content aggregation platform – eSkill India, thereby enabling e-learning among skill seekers and will boost the Skill India mission.
Headquarters- Mumbai, Maharashtra
Chief Executive Officer(CEO) and Managing Director(MD)– Rajesh Gopinathan
Chairman of the Board of Tata Sons– Natarajan(N). Chandrasekaran
Headquarters– New Delhi, India
MD & CEO– Manish Kumar
Chairman– A M Naik
Ministry of Home Affairs reconstituted a committee to look into the welfare of the freedom fighters, Who is the chairman of this community ?
Ans. G Kishan Reddy MoS Home Affairs will be the Chairman for the New 9 member Panel.
- The panel includes Gujarat Dinakar Bhai Desai, former Congress MLA who took part in 1942 Quit India Movement.
Ministry of Home affairs
Union Home Minister– Amit Shah
Minister of State -G. Krishna Reddy
Who is the brand ambassador of Delhi based lubricant company Gargo International ?
Ans. Sonu Sood in its TVC
Parent company RG group praised Sonu Sood for his support works for the migrants and went live with their TVC starring Sonu Sood.
Olympic gymnast Kurt Bilteaux Thomas passed away at 64 , was famous for ?
Ans. Olympic gymnast Kurt Bilteaux Thomas, First American to bag gold in the Gymnastic World Championship
World Accreditation Day 2020 ?
Ans. 9th June of Every year is celebrated as the World Accreditation Day(WAD), an initiative established by the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation(ILAC) and International Accreditation Forum(IAF) to promote the value of accreditation.
- The Theme of World Accreditation Day 2020 is “Accreditation: Improving food safety”.
- Due the COVID-19 pandemic the physical events are cancelled and the celebration are made online with hashtag #WAD2020.
Chairman– Adil Zainulbhai
Secretary General– R.P Singh
Headquarters– New Delhi
Chair– Etty Feller
Vice Chair– Maribel Lopez
Which state Govt. cleared “Cow Slaughter Prevention (Amendment) Ordinance, 2020” to prevent cow slaughter ?
Ans. UP govt.
- The ordinance has amended the Uttar Pradesh cow slaughter act, 1955.
- proposed law provides a maximum rigorous imprisonment of 10 years and a fine up to Rs 5 lakh.
- In case of illegal transportation of cows and other bovines, the driver, operator and the owner of the vehicle shall be charged under the new Act.
- This has amended the Section 5 of UP Prevention of Cow Slaughter Act, 1955.
State animal– Barasingha (Rucervus duvaucelii)
State Bird– Sarus crane
Which is safest country As per the report of Deep Knowledge Group’s safest country rank list in the world ?
Ans. Switzerland followed by Germany and Israel
- India ranked 56th position in a list of 200 countries
- South Sudan was ranked at 200th position
Free 11 June Top Current Affairs 2020 Imp Facts Question Answer
Free Daily Current Affairs For All
Free 11 june top current affairs 2020 imp facts Free Daily Top Current Affairs For All, Those Students, Who are seriously preparing for Any Govt Exam or going to prepare can get advantage of 11 June Top Current Affairs 2020 Daily Current Affairs with Imp Facts .
Free 11 june top current affairs 2020 imp facts, Free Daily Current Affairs for all, Our today Current Affairs 2020, National current affairs today 2020, Indian and International Current affairs 2020, current affairs today events, environment current affairs, collected on the basis on the trusted sources from all newspapers and web sites such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI,IndiaToday, ANI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites. Free 11 June Top Current Affairs 2020 Imp Facts For All Of 11 June 2020, which are imp for every students who are doing any Govt Exam Preparation like UPSC, State PCS, SSC, RRB, TET, CET Etc., which includes Current Affairs in syllabus.
Previous Days June 2020 Top Current Affairs Daily Quiz
Free Daily Current Affairs For All Previous Days Link given below . June 2020 Daily Current Affairs Imp Facts Daily For UPSC PCS SSC & All Govt Exam Aspirants
Previous Days June 2020 Top Current Affairs Daily Quiz, JUne Imp Facts 2020 Free Daily Current Affairs For All
Also Revise Previous Current Affairs: