Free 10 june top current affairs 2020 imp facts :
Free 10 june top current affairs 2020 imp facts, Top Facts 10 June Current Affairs 2020, Free 10 june top current affairs 2020 imp facts Question answer, Here we collected Free 10 june top current affairs 2020 imp facts, Free Daily Current Affairs for all in form of current affairs 2020 questions and answers for All Govt Exam like UPSC PCS SSC Banking IBPS & All govt exam.
In this session you will find Today Top Current Affairs Quiz Free Daily Current Affairs for all, Free 10 june top current affairs 2020 imp facts Quiz With Imp Facts, Selected best Today Top Current Affairs with Imp Facts in the form of one liner questions with answer additionally .
Free 10 june top current affairs 2020 imp facts Free Daily Top Current Affairs For All
Free 10 june top current affairs 2020 imp facts Free Daily Top Current Affairs For All, Here is best selected top Daily Current Affairs With Top Imp Facts For All Exam Start from Here :
Prime Minister Narendra Modi discussed the steps being taken by the two Governments to address the challenges arising out of the COVID-19 pandemic over telephone with President of Philippines.Who is the President of Philippines?
Ans. Rodrigo Duterte
- Philippines President appreciated the steps taken by India to maintain supply of essential pharmaceutical products to the Philippines.
- Prime Minister confirm the President Duterte of India’s commitment to continue support the Philippines in its fight against the pandemic, and stressed that India’s well-established capacity for manufacturing affordable pharmaceutical products, including for an eventual vaccine once it is found, would continue to be deployed for the benefit of entire humanity.
- Prime Minister conveyed his best wishes to His Excellency President Duterte and the people of the Philippines for the forthcoming National Day of the Philippines.
- Philippines Independence Day 2020 is celebrated on June 12, commemorating the declaration of Philippine independence from Spain in 1898.
Union Minister for Road Transport & Highways and MSMEs Nitin Gadkari announced Vehicle documents further extended till _______?
Ans. 30th September, 2020
Which country has launched plasma network for COVID 19 treatment ?
Ans. The Government of Bangladesh has launched an online network to facilitate plasma exchange between recovered patients of COVID-19 and those undergoing treatment for Corona infection in the country.
Which country has ‘Shohojodha’ initiative launched to facilitate collection and distribution of plasma from patients who have recovered from Coronavirus ?
Ans. The ICT division of the government of Bangladesh in collaboration with Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), a2i innovation lab and eGeneration has ‘Shohojodha’ initiative launched to facilitate collection and distribution of plasma from patients who have recovered from Coronavirus.
Currency: Bangladeshi taka
Prime minister: Sheikh Hasina
Which country Police has started Yoga practice for its officers to make them physically and mentally fit ?
Ans. Bangladesh police has started Yoga practice for its officers to make them physically and mentally fit at a time when Coronavirus is spreading rapidly in the country.
Govt hikes custom duty on bamboo to ____%?
Ans. Union Government has increased Customs duty on bamboo imports by agarbatti manufacturers from 10 % to 25 % with immediate effect.
- To encourage use of domestic bamboo under the Aatmanirbhar Bharat scheme.
- The 25 per cent customs duty rate shall now uniformly apply to any import of bamboo, including by traders.
- This measure is seen to benefit farmers and MSME agarbatti manufacturers.
World Bank predicts Global Economy will shrink ___ in 2020 ?
According to World Bank :
- The global economy which has plunged into a severe contraction, will shrink by 5.2 per cent this year due to the massive shock of the Covid19 pandemic
- Growth in India is expected to contract by 3.2 percent in 2020
- China is expected to grow 1 percent
- USA, Japan, Barazil and Russia is expected to contract between 6 and 8 percent
- India ,USA and China still are best placed to witness smart growth in 2021
- Bangladesh Growth rate to decline to 1.6 percent
World Bank president : David Malpass
Who has confirmed ban on the use of saliva to shine the ball and allowing home umpires in international series ?
Ans. International Cricket Council (ICC) has confirmed interim changes to its playing regulations, which include the ban on the use of saliva to shine the ball and allowing home umpires in international series as per a release issued by the international body
- COVID-19 Replacements: Teams will be allowed to replace players displaying symptoms of COVID-19 during a Test match. In line with concussion replacements, the Match Referee will approve the nearest like-for-like replacement.
- COVID-19 replacements will not be applicable in ODIs and T20Is
- Players will not be permitted to use saliva to shine the ball
- The ICC will be able to appoint locally based match officials from the Emirates ICC Elite Panel of Match Officials and the Emirates ICC International Panel of Match Officials.
- The CEC has also confirmed an additional unsuccessful DRS review for each team in each innings of a match, keeping in mind that there may be less experienced umpires on duty at times.
- CEC has also approved a relaxation of rules on apparel logos not exceeding 32 square inches in size for the next 12 months.
Recently, Betty Wright dies at 66, She was a _____?
Ans. Iconic soul and R&B Grammy winning-singer Betty Wright dies at 66
Which country’s military to use Facebook to counter ‘misinformation’ ?
Ans. Myanmar military ‘Tatmadaw’ has decided to use Facebook again to provide ‘accurate’ news to people. This was announced by the Tatmadaw spokesperson Zaw Min Tun in Myanmar.
Who has launched ‘Young Scientists Programme – YUVIKA’ ?
Ans. ISRO launched a special programme for young school children called ‘Young Scientists Programme – YUVIKA’
Director: Kailasavadivoo Sivan
Subsidiary: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
Founder: Vikram Sarabhai
which state has the Plant Health Clinic been inaugurated?
Ans. Manipur CM inaugurates Plant Health Clinic in Imphal aim to boost economic growth of Manipur through agriculture and horticulture
Who has developed ARPIT to exclude patients from high altitude areas?
Ans. Air Force
- This indigenously designed system has been developed at a cost of Rs 60,000, which is very less when compared to imported systems which cost up to Rs 60 lakh a piece
Who has launched the eSHOP platform?
Ans. Hero MotoCorp
which state has the Coro-bot robot been developed to deliver medicines to Covid-19 patients?
Who has won the EY World Entrepreneur of the Year 2020 title?
Ans. Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
Which is the summer capital of Uttarakhand?
Who has launched Covid Beep app for Covid-19?
Ans. Jitendra Singh
Which ministry is to set up its first coal trading platform -a sort of ‘Coal exchange’ ?
Ans. coal ministry to set up its first coal trading platform -a sort of ‘Coal exchange’, where a large number of sellers and buyers can get together to trade coal as a commodity.
Coal India Limited (CIL):
Headquarters– Kolkata, West Bengal
Chairman-cum-Managing-Director (MD)- Pramod Agarwal
56 schools to be reconstructed by Govt. of India in Which Country ?
- The Embassy of India and the Central Level Project Implementation Unit (CLPIU) of the Ministry of Education, Nepal signed 7 Memorandums of Understanding (MoUs) for re-building 56 higher secondary schools.
- The schools will be built as a part of 2.95 billion (Nepali rupees) grant to Nepal by the Government of India post-earthquake reconstruction.
President- Bidhya Devi Bhandari
Currency– Nepalese rupee
India and Denmark signed an MOU for developing cooperation in Which sector ?
Ans. In the power sector, a MOU has signed between India and Denmark.
- Indo -Denmark cooperation between the Ministry of Power, Government of the Republic of India and the Ministry for Energy, Utilities and Climate, Government of the Kingdom of Denmark.
- The MOU signed by the Secretary (Power), Sanjiv Nandan Sahai and Ambassador of Denmark to India, Freddy Svane.
Minister of State (IC) (Power, New & Renewable Energy)- Raj Kumar Singh
Minister for Climate, Energy and Utilities– Dan Joergensen
Where is India, China ‘s top military-level talks held ?
Ans. Maldo, Ladakh amid May 2020 standoff
- The Indian delegation was led by Lieutenant General Harinder Singh, Commander of 14 Corps, while the Chinese side was headed by the Major General Liu Lin, Commander of the Tibet Military District.
Director General– Surjeet Singh Deswal
Headquarter– New Delhi
President– Xi Jinping
Which state of India gets World Bank grants Rs. 1,950 cr loans ?
Ans. World Bank grants Rs. 1,950 cr loans to West Bengal to tackle COVID – 19
Headquarters– Washington D.C., United States (US).
Motto– Working for a World Free of Poverty.
President– David Malpass.
Governor– Jagdeep Dhankhar
Chief Minister– Mamata Banerjee
Who has launched ‘first of its kind’ domestic trip travel insurance ?
Ans. PhonePe along with ICICI Lombard
- The cost of the insurance is Rs 499/year.It provides 365-day protection & covers all modes of transport.
- PhonePe is Flipkart-owned Digital payments platform
- The policy provides affordable annual insurance cover for unlimited trips.
HeadQuarter– Bengaluru, Karnataka
Chief Executive Officer(CEO)– Sameer Nigam
HeadQuarter– Mumbai, Maharashtra
Managing director(MD) & CEO– Bhargav Dasgupta
Which compnay has partnered with UNDP, HCCB for plastic waste management Project Prithivi ?
Ans. Recykal, a digital technology company in the waste management space collaborated with United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt Ltd (HCCB) for Project Prithvi, a joint initiative for developing sustainable plastic waste management practices in the country.
Founder– Abhay Deshpande
Co-Founder– Abhishek Deshpande, Anirudha Jalan
Headquarter– Hyderabad, Telangana
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)– Christina Ruggiero
Headquarter– Bengaluru, Karanataka
Administrator– Achim Steiner
Headquarters– New York, United States (US)
Who is honoured with NASA’s highest form of recognition for a non-governmental individual “NASA Distinguished Public Service Medal” ?
Ans. Renjith Kumar, Engineer from Kerala and Indian Entrepreneur based in Virginia
- RK Chetty Pandipati was the First Indian to win this award in 2002.
Administrator– James Frederick “Jim” Bridenstine
Headquarters– Washington, DC, United States.
Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research (MPS) in Gottingen (Germany) have discovered a new planet named ________ ?
Ans. Max Planck Institute for Solar System Research (MPS) in Gottingen (Germany) have discovered a new planet named KOI-456.04 & its host star called Kepler-160 by using Kepler Space Telescope.
Who has developed the world’s 1st ‘Internet-controlled’ robot named ‘Coro-bot’ to address the needs of the hospitals treating COVID-19 patients ?
Ans. Thane engineer, Pratik Tirodkar, founder of a start-up PNT Solutions, Dombivali
Chief Minister– Uddhav Thackeray
Governor– Bhagat Singh Koshyari
Who has Developed “ANANYA” nanotechnology based disinfectant spray to fight COVID-19 ?
Ans. The Defence Institute of Advanced Technology(DIAT), Pune
- The spray can be stored and used for more than 6 months.
- it stays effective for more than 24 hours.
Who has developed a mobile application called “Flyzy” for seamless and contactless air travel ?
Ans. A group of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)-Guwahati students
- to provide contactless boarding, keeping in mind the easier baggage drop, manageable parking, better shopping experience
Free 10 june top current affairs 2020 imp facts Question Answer
Free Daily Current Affairs For All
Free 10 june top current affairs 2020 imp facts Free Daily Top Current Affairs For All, Those Students, Who are seriously preparing for Any Govt Exam or going to prepare can get advantage of 10 June Top Current Affairs 2020 Daily Current Affairs with Imp Facts .
Free 10 june top current affairs 2020 imp facts, Free Daily Current Affairs for all, Our today Current Affairs 2020, National current affairs today 2020, Indian and International Current affairs 2020, current affairs today events, environment current affairs, collected on the basis on the trusted sources from all newspapers and web sites such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI,IndiaToday, ANI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites. Free 10 june top current affairs 2020 imp facts For All Of 10 June 2020, which are imp for every students who are doing any Govt Exam Preparation like UPSC, State PCS, SSC, RRB, TET, CET Etc., which includes Current Affairs in syllabus.
Previous Days June 2020 Top Current Affairs Daily Quiz
Free Daily Current Affairs For All Previous Days Link given below . June 2020 Daily Current Affairs Imp Facts Daily For UPSC PCS SSC & All Govt Exam Aspirants
Previous Days June 2020 Top Current Affairs Daily Quiz, JUne Imp Facts 2020 Free Daily Current Affairs For All
Also Revise Previous Current Affairs: