Current Affairs 12July currentAffairs free learning free learning, Fresh Current Affairs 12 July GK 2020 For All Govt Job Preparation,12 july gk Current Affairs 12July currentAffairs free learning
Here is best selected Current Affairs 12July currentAffairs free learning For All Govt Job Preparation, Best Current Affairs Today’s Current Affairs 12July currentAffairs free learning 12 July GK 2020 For All Govt Job Preparation, Latest Current Affairs 12 July Facts Today Current Affairs 12July currentAffairs free learning Best Current Affairs 2020 , Latest Current Affairs 12July currentAffairs free learning 12 July GK 2020 For All Govt Job Preparation For All Exam Start from Here :-
Adarsh Gram- Adarsh Gaushala campaign is being run in which state?
The ‘Adarsh Gram- Adarsh Gaushala’ campaign is being run by the Gau Seva Commission in Uttar Pradesh:
- The Commission has also donated Rs 11.13 lakhs to the Chief Minister’s Disaster Relief Fund to deal with the Kovid-19 epidemic.
- Under the direction of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, Uttar Pradesh Gau Seva Commission is working on a new initiative of economic prosperity through cow farming to make cow farming useful.
- Uttar Pradesh Gau Seva Commission is working on the theme of “Adarsh Gram – Adarsh Gaushala” to make cowsheds self-reliant.
Uttar Pradesh Cow Service Commission Chairman: Professor Shyam Nandan Singh
When is World Population Day celebrated?
World Population Day is observed on 11 July
- Every year, World Population Day is celebrated on 11 July all over the world.
- It was started by the Governing Council of the United Nations Development Program as World Population Day on 11 July 1989, by 11 July 1987 the global population figure had crossed 5 billion, to create awareness among people for prevention of population. It was decided to celebrate and continue World Population Day
- The purpose of celebrating Population Day is to control the population and motivate them to control the growing population.
- Population explosion remains a major problem for developing countries
- PM Modi had addressed the issue of population explosion while addressing Independence Day celebrations in 2019.
- As of now, China and India are the most populous countries in the world.
- Nigeria is the fastest growing population, which seems likely to overtake the US by the third place by 2050.
- According to the State of World Population – 2019 report released by the United Nations Population Fund, between 2010 and 2019, India’s population grew by an average 1.2 percent, more than double the annual growth rate of China.
- According to the U.N. the world population will cross 8 billion by 2023 and 10 billion by 2056.
- The theme of 2020 is specifically based on the protection of the health and rights of women and girls worldwide during the time of the Kovid-19 epidemic.
An independent committee has been formed by the WHO to examine the functioning of the Kovid-19 situation, who will preside over it?
Former New Zealand Prime Minister Helen Clarke and Liberia’s former President Ellen Johnson Sirleaf will be joint chairmen of this committee and select other members
- The move comes after US President Donald Trump severely criticized the organization, accusing the organization of acting like a puppet in China.
- This committee will present its interim report at the annual meeting of health ministers in November.
- In 2021, the committee will present its final report
Heads: Tedros Adnom, Soumya Swaminathan, Jane Ellison Trending
Headquarters: Geneva, Switzerland
Parent Organization: United Nations Economic and Social Council
Founded: 7 April 1948
According to the Ministry of Agriculture, how much record percentage of kharif crops have been sown this year as compared to last year?
Former football player Jack Charlton passed away from which country?
- Former England football team player Jack Charlton was a member of the 1966 World Cup winning team
- Charlton was known as Big Jack in the football world
Which police station has been chosen as the best police station in the country?
Nadaun, Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh
In which state a new species of lizard Sitaran Density Lizard Sitana Dharwarensis has been discovered?
Two researchers from Mumbai, Mayuresh Ambekar and Zeeshan Mirza, a three-member National Center for Biological Sciences (NCBS), Bangalore, discovered a new species of Sitana dharwariensis, a fan-throated lizard, from the wastelands of Bagalkot district in northern Karnataka.
- The study, written by Mayuresh Ambekar (24), Zeeshan Mirza (32), from Mumbai and Mangaluru-resident Arya Murthy (17), was published in the Bonn Zoological Bulletin this week.
- The new species is similar to Sitana lattis, a fan-throated lizard species. But in Sitana Dharwensis there is a big throat fan or oscillation.
- Its specificity was confirmed after comparing the DNA sequence and micro-CT-scan of the two species
Who has recently become the brand ambassador of luxury rides (multi-brand luxury car showrooms)?
In what name has Google launched the Google+ App?
Which state government has formed a five-member commission to protect the rights of tribal castes like Rabari Bharwad and Charan?
Which company has announced the acquisition of Raheja QBE General Insurance?
Who announced the launch of a short video feature called Reels?
Recently Dehing Patkai Wildlife Sanctuary will be upgraded to which state’s national park?
Recently IIT Hyderabad has established India’s first AI technology center with whom ?
Recently the Chief Minister of which state has started Char Bo Jumbo Kovid Care Center?
Recently the building of IARI Jharkhand has been named after whom?
Shyama Prasad Mukherjee
Recently OLA has entered into a deal with which it offers its customers digital payment options?
PhonePe on Phone
Latest Current Affairs 12July currentAffairs free learning 12 July GK 2020 For All Govt Job Preparation Studykaro.In New Current Affairs 2020-21
Today Current Affairs 12July currentAffairs free learning, Current Affairs 12July currentAffairs free learning For All Govt Job Preparation , Current Affairs 12July currentAffairs free learning,Today Fresh Current Affairs 12July currentAffairs free learning For All Govt Job Preparation, Fresh Current Affairs 12July currentAffairs free learning For All Govt Job Preparation, Today Best Current Affairs Facts 2020 increase effectiveness to write mains exam, through Today Best Current Affairs 2020 Facts Question Answer 2020 give best practice before exam. Here we have collected for you Fresh Current Affairs 12 July GK 2020 For All Govt Job Preparation Best Current Affairs Facts 2020 . . . .fresh Current affairs 2020-21 Studykaro.In
Today’s New Current Affairs 12July currentAffairs free learning, 12 July Current Affairs 2020 for all in form of current affairs 2020 questions and answers for All Govt Exam like UPSC PCS SSSC SSC SSCCGL Banking IBPS & All govt examstudykaro.in India
In this session you will find Current Affairs 12July currentAffairs free learning 12 July GK 2020 For All Govt Job Preparation Facts with Imp Facts in the form of one liner questions with answer additionally .
Today Best Current Affairs Facts 2020, Current Affairs 12July currentAffairs free learning || Best Current Affairs today For All students, Those Students, Who are seriously preparing for Any Govt Exam or going to prepare can get advantage of Current Affairs 12July currentAffairs free learning, Best Current Affairs Today Best Current Affairs Facts.
Current Affairs 12July currentAffairs free learning, Today Best Current Affairs Of June For All Exam 2020-21
Best Current Affairs Of July For All Exam 2020-21, Free July month Daily Current Affairs for all, Our today Current Affairs 2020, National current affairs today 2020, Indian And International Current affairs 2020, current affairs today events, environment current affairs.
Today Current Affairs Facts Content Collected On The Basis On The Trusted Sources From All Newspapers And Web Sites Such As The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times Of India, PTI,IndiaToday, ANI, DD News, Indian Express, Business Standard And All Government Official Websites. Today Best Current Affairs 2020.Studykaro.in India current affairs 2020-21
Current Affairs :-
Current affairs term basically used for mainly political , development , scheme, deals and issues , new discovery, invention, index release, reports planning everything related to referential category events happenings details.
What Is Current Affairs ? What Is The Importance Of Current Affairs In All Govt Job Exams ?
You can refer above para to understand the meaning of current affairs. These days in almost each and every exam current affairs is not only big part of the exam, but also works as subject, facts of current affairs help to write good quality answer in mains or subjective papers.
For exam Point of view, we here try to pursue best way to provide best short note on the current affairs Which essential for almost every govt job exam.
Current Affairs, which are imp for every students who are doing Any Govt Exam Preparation Like UPSC, State PCS, SSC, RRB, TET, CET Etc. which includes Current Affairs in syllabus.
Also Revise Previous Days Current Affairs, Daily Current Affairs 2020 :
Previous Days Current Affairs 2020, Current Affairs Today Best Current Affairs Facts 2020 Quiz
Current Affairs question answer for mains Best Current Affairs facts 2020, Free Daily Best Current Affairs For All Previous Days Link given below . Daily Current Affairs Imp Facts Daily For UPSC PCS SSC & All Govt Exam Aspirants