16 June Current Affairs today best Current Affairs 2020 Facts: 16 June Current Affairs Today Best Current Affairs Facts 2020, 16 june best Current Affairs 2020 Facts, 16 June Current Affairs |today best Current Affairs 2020 Facts Question Answer 2020, Here we have collected for you 16 june best Current Affairs 2020 Facts
today best Current Affairs 2020 for all in form of current affairs 2020 questions and answers for All Govt Exam like UPSC PCS SSC Banking IBPS & All govt exam
16 June Current Affairs || today best Current Affairs 2020 || 16 june best Current Affairs 2020 Facts
In this session you will find Today Top Current Affairs Quiz With Imp Facts for all, 16 June Current Affairs Today Best Current Affairs Facts 2020, Selected Today Best Current Affairs 16 june best Current Affairs 2020 Facts with Imp Facts in the form of one liner questions with answer additionally .
16 june best Current Affairs 2020 Facts
Here is best selected top Free Daily Best Current Affairs Imp Facts For All Exam Start from Here :-
Who has chaired meeting with Pvt Banks, NBFCs to ensure effective roll out of ECLGS ?
Ans. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman chaired a meeting through Video Conference with officials of Major Private Banks and Non Banking Financial Companies today to ensure effective roll out of Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme.
Which state govt. is to install CCTV cameras in all Coronavirus designated hospitals within 24 hours ?
Ans. Delhi Government has instructed its Public Works Department to install CCTV cameras in COVID-19 wards of all its Corona virus designated hospitals.
- PWD will install CCTV cameras in all COVID wards within 24 hours and submit a compliance report.
- Home Minister Amit Shah directed Delhi Chief Secretary Vijay Kumar Dev to install CCTV cameras in COVID wards of every designated hospital in the national capital for proper monitoring of services and ensuring patients’ issues are resolved.
What is the theme of International Yoga Day 2020 ?
Ans. ‘Yoga at Home and Yoga with Family’.
- this year’s International Yoga Day on 21st of June, will be celebrated on digital media platforms and there would be no mass gatherings.
- Ministry of Ayush has also appealed to the people to join the world for the Yoga performance on the occasion of 6th International Day of Yoga on 21st June at 7:00 AM from their homes.
Which state has become top state in country to provide employment to workers under MGNREGA ?
Ans. Uttar Pradesh has become the top state in the country to provide employment to the workers under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme MGNREGA.
- Uttar Pradesh has provided employment to more than 57 lakh workers under MGNREGA.
- 57 lakh 12975 workers got employment in around 57 thousand village panchayats of the state which is 18% of the total work generated under the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) in the country.
Which state is celebrating Yoga week across state ?
- various events are being organised by the State Yog Board through different social media platforms as part of the International Yoga Day celebrations.
- This year, International Yoga Day will be celebrated in the state on the theme‘ Yoga at Home, Yoga with family’.
Dinu Randive passes away, He was a ____ ?
Ans. Senior journalist and freedom fighter from Maharashtra.
- Mr. Randive played a key role in the struggle movement to carve out Maharashtra state called Samyukta Maharashtra movement. He also participated in the Goa liberation movement.
Recently, Jagdish Thakkar passes away, He was a ______?
Ans. Public Relations Officer (PRO) in the prime minister’s office and senior journalist .
Where is Grand Anicut Dam to opened get postponed ?
Ans. The opening of the Grand Anicut Dam, near Trichy, has been postponed.
- Farmers in far flung Cauvery delta districts like Tiruvaroor and Nagapattinam will get benefits from the opening of Grand Anicut, locally known as the Kallanai. The sowing for the Kuruvai crops depends mainly upon the opening of Kallanai.
- the dam is situated about 15 to 20 kms away from Trichy city, it falls under the administrative region of Thanjavoor district, often described as the ‘Rice Bowl of Tamil Nadu’.
Chief minister: Edappadi K. Palaniswami
According to UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) in its report, Indian has the world’s ______ largest recipient of Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) with 51 billion US dollar in 2019 ?
Ans. According to UN Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) in its report, Indian has the world’s 9th largest recipient of Foreign Direct Investments (FDI) with 51 billion US dollar in 2019
- Most of the investments were in the information and communication technology and the construction industry.
Who has launched the Indian Gas Exchange (IGX) online delivery-based gas trading platform ?
Ans. Union Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister Dharmendra Pradhan, today, launched the Indian Gas Exchange (IGX), which is the first nationwide online delivery-based gas trading platform.
- IGX has been incorporated as a wholly owned subsidiary of the IEX, which is India’s energy market platform.
- IGX is fully automated with web-based interface and it provides seamless trading experience to the customers.
Which state govt has signed Memorandum of Understanding-MOUs with 12 global corporations from USA, China, South Korea and Singapore and India?
Ans. Maharashtra govt
- some of the prominent companies investing in Maharashtra are Great Wall Motors Company, API Motors, United Phosphorus and ExxonMobil
- the Memorandum of Understanding worth Rs. 16,100 crore were signed for various developmental projects in information technology, I-T enabled services, automobile, oil and petroleum, chemicals, logistics and food processing sectors.
- about 40,000-acre land has been earmarked for these projects.
- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation will develop the physical infrastructure
When World Elder Abuse Awareness Day is happened ?
Ans. 15June, The World Elder Abuse Awareness Day (WEAAD) happens each year on June 15th
- Theme : “Lifting Up Voices“
- WHO defines elder abuse as “a single or repeated act, or lack of appropriate action, occurring within any relationship where there is an expectation of trust which causes harm or distress to an older person”.
Which state government has launched Nigrani Mobile App?
Ans. “Ghar Ghar Nigrani” mobile application has been launched by the Punjab government to check the community spread of COVID-19
The new CEO of UTI Mutual Fund?
Ans. Imtaiyazur Rahman
Who has developed a sanitizing chamber called Germiclean?
Ans. DRDO, DRDO has developed ‘GermiKlean’ to sanitise uniforms of security forces
- The sanitizing chamber has been set up at Parliament Street Police Station.
- DRDO’s move came after Delhi Police gave their requirement for sanitizing their uniforms, canes, cane shields, helmets, etc.
- DRDO has designed and developed a dry heat treatment chamber named “GermiKlean”. This chamber is designed to sanitise 25 pairs of uniforms within 15 minutes
Where has a new species of fish been found recently?
Ans. A new species of fish has been discovered in the Northeastern state of Arunachal Pradesh. The new species was discovered by Dr. Keshav Kumar Jha, who has named it as Schizothorax sikusirumensis, after the rivers – Siku and Sirum in East Siang District at the junction, from where it was found.
The woman, appointed by NASA for the first time to head the space flight program?
Ans. Kathy Lueders
Who is the brand ambassador of Bihar Khadi by the Bihar government?
Ans. Pankaj Tripathi
16 June Current Affairs || today best Current Affairs 2020 || 16 june best Current Affairs 2020 Facts Question Answer
Free 15 June Current Affairs today best Current Affairs with Imp Facts 2020 For All students, Those Students, Who are seriously preparing for Any Govt Exam or going to prepare can get advantage of 15 June Current Affairs Today Best Current Affairs With Imp Facts 2020 .
Free Daily best Current Affairs of june For All Exam 2020-21
Free Daily best Current Affairs of june For All Exam 2020-21, Free June month Daily Current Affairs for all, Our today Current Affairs 2020, National current affairs today 2020, Indian And International Current affairs 2020, current affairs today events, environment current affairs.
Content collected on the basis on the trusted sources from all newspapers and web sites such as The Hindu, The Economic Times, PIB, Times of India, PTI,IndiaToday, ANI, Indian Express, Business Standard and all Government official websites. 15 June Current Affairs Today Best Current Affairs With Imp Facts 2020.
which are imp for every students who are doing any Govt Exam Preparation like UPSC, State PCS, SSC, RRB, TET, CET Etc., which includes Current Affairs in syllabus.
Also Revise Previous Days Current Affairs 2020 :
Previous Days June 2020 Free Daily Top Current Affairs Quiz
Free Daily Top Current Affairs For All Previous Days Link given below . June 2020 Daily Current Affairs Imp Facts Daily For UPSC PCS SSC & All Govt Exam Aspirants